[Harp-L] SPAH! Who's going?

I will be attending my second SPAH.  I am very excited to announce that I
will again be a Vendor.  I had a great time last year visiting with all the
Do-It-Yourselfers who like tinkering with their harps.  In addition, I will
be hosting a workshop entitled, "The Great Comb Debate" featuring celebrity
guests Todd Parrott, Richard Sleigh, TJ Klay and Brandon Bailey.  I know
there have been a variety of blind tests conducted in years past but this
workshop will be a little different -  less clinical and scientific and more
interactive.  Those who attend will have the opportunity to test their
listening skills and compete for prizes.  It will be fun.  It will be
entertaining.  It will spark some lively conversation.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Tom Halchak

www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com

=======