[Harp-L] re subscribe

                  Sir, could you please re-instate my membership to harp-l
                         which I cancelled from the 5th July whilst on a holiday break
                        this break is now concluded and would like to renew my
                        membership, my password to verify this membership is
                              ROCK ON
                        I hope this is sufficient information and is directed to
                        the correct dept of this forum as so far my requests
                        have not been successful to re-open my membership.

                          regards------------- jumpjive65jive