Re: [Harp-L] F#minor

Gary,
A great harp is an A harp.  Until you bend, every note is in the A major
scale as well as the F# natural minor scale, a scale most listeners will
accept no matter the chord progression in a minor song.  Then, bending 2
draw double bend and 3 draw double bend sound great.

A D harp is another great choice.  An E harp is worth exploring, as is a B
harp, but do not play 3 or 7 draw.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com