[Harp-L] Dan Echo Pedal for sale (modified for harmonica)

Hey listbros & sisses-

I am selling my modified Dan Echo. Please check it out the auction- it is a great sounding delay/echo pedal.

I use an MXR carbon copy now for those few times I am taking an amp to a gig.

Thank you for your time and bandwidth.

Michael Peloquin
Check out my Harmonica & Saxophone Instructional DVD's: http://harpsax.com

The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/
http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!