Re: [Harp-L] Playing what works

Django Reinhardt only had two working fingers on his fretting hand.

your analogy below seems to frame u blocking as a handicap, though.   Its
absolutely not! Its an equally useful color in your ever growing palette,
which will eventually include the colors of pucker and tb....or maybe not.
Enjoy the natural relationship that evolves between you, your instrument,
and the music you choose to play.  Its all about music...learn complete
songs, play music, and make yourself happy.   Brighten the lives of those
around you with some music...without concern for how you arrive at that
music.

Its not about technique.   Read the "technique is cheap" section of this
article...its all about content: music.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Littleton

Rock on Tony!