[Harp-L] Playing what works

The banjo player in band Mountain Heart, as best as I can tell in a YouTube video, has no fingers on his left hand. Man he is good on the banjo. I would have never guess he was playing that way. Billy Joe Shaver is missing 2 finger on his right hand & still plays the guitar well.
If it works for you then work with it. Still have an open mind to try new things.
I will continue to use u-blocking, but will keep trying to improve on the pucker & TB. Thanks for all the advice here at Harp-L.
      Tony
Sent from my iPhone