RE: [Harp-L] Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder in "Rising Sons" Band

Yes. I think they only recorded one album which was re-released in the 90's. Taj Mahal is an outstanding harmonica player; his version of Leaving Trunk recorded a couple years later with a lot of the same personnel is fantastic. He plays more guitar in the Rising Sons though...and Ry Cooder? Well enough said.Jim Fitting