Re: [Harp-L] Pucker

Thanks for all of the good advice. I know Michael was seen my post on stuff about u-blocking a number of times & has tried to help. I like David plan "just do what works" I guess I can always u block til I need to pucker then go back to u blocking. I am sure it has to do with me just not doing something right to get the pucker to work all the time. I will keep trying, but I think I will have to mix the two together in my playing.
 Thanks again everyone.
Sent from my iPhone