Re: [Harp-L] Buskin in Third Position,-)

Rob Paparozzi wrote:
<This is my first Busking Gig!.....I'm sitting in with 'The Shoos' from Dublin in Temple Bar SquareÂ..
<
<Just walked up to themÂ.they sounded goodÂ
<
<They had this original song in the key of B and I had an A harp in my pocket s<o gave it a shot! Not bad for no rehearsal.......
<
<last week they went into the studio and sent me an mp3 to play on as they plan to release it as a single........

I put this up as the Video of the Day on Hunterharp.com. What an unexpected pleasure that must have been for everyone involved!  The band are all smiling.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick