[Harp-L] Digitech Jamman XT Express

Hi all,

I've just posted a new piece on hunterharp.com describing my thoughts on Digitech's just-announced JamMan XT Express looper.  You can find it here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/the-digitech-jamman-xt-express-synced-loop-firepower-cheap/

Short summary: pretty interesting; sync-able looping, with no evident limit on the number of synced devices, in a small form factor, at a cost of $99 per synced track.  The cost of linking and syncing multiple players armed with loopers just dropped by half. It's now feasible to think about arming every member of the band with a synced looper.

Thanks, RH

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick