Re: [Harp-L] NAMM Video

yup. Dennis was another teacher that weekend. This was in Atlanta, GA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Miller <miller.eric.t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 12:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] NAMM Video

you rip.

Is that Dennis G. behind you in that vid?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My path took me away from live performance and towards developing a most accelerated and comprehension diatonic teaching technique, honed after 15 years of teaching....

There are early videos (VHS) of my performance in Detroit at the Hohner International Competition in the very early 90's, in which I took 3rd place  (Michel Herblin took 1st place and Sandy took 2nd). Video is of my performance piece w/Sandy Weltman doing the accompaniment on guitar. Don't know where this one is these days, but I've got an old copy in a box of VHS tapes in storage.

There are a few performances on SPAH videos around 1998. You'll have to contact SPAH to see if they ever pursued using these excellent archival films to transfer to DVD and make available.

I did a few recordings in Detroit for Industrial Films and also did a few tracks on a folk performer from WV - Connie Townsend's CD.

Aside from these, there is this one video on youtube....taken unbeknownst to me during a Gindick Jam Camp when the students asked the teachers to do an impromptu improv.... (had I know I was being filmed, I would have sat up straighter and paid more attention to my pitch control for a few of my 3 hole inhale bends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-GRYPG5OkY