[Harp-L] Harp Tech workshop at Jon Gindick Jam Camp

I will be doing a harp tech workshop at Jon Gindick's Jam Camp in Mississippi at the end of March.

This time I have a close up camera that i can connect to a projector & throw an image on a screen. Instead of a small group of people gathered around me trying (or pretending) to see what I am doing, you will be able to see details very clearly.

I have been working on this system for a long time and it is the most effective way yet  to show what I am doing....

I am also still looking for someone to share the drive from Central Pennsylvania to Clarksdale Mississippi.

If you are interested in a round trip rolling interstate harmonica session to the Jam Camp in the middle of a cotton field outside of Clarksdale Mississippi, contact me off list....

It's going to be a long strange trip and a good one....

Richard Sleigh

P.O. Box 23
Boalsburg PA 16827

Join my list & get entertaining emails and special offers- go to  http://rsleigh.com/ on the left hand side, give me your name & email & you're in!