RE: [Harp-L] NAMM Video - Lee Oskar Blues Tuning

The custom tuning is shown in the Link below, see Lee Oskar Blues tuning (11.21) there are 3 variations.   I've retuned some harps to this, hole 1 draw has 6 bent notes!   Carlos del Junco uses one to great effect in the song B Thing. http://www.overblow.com/?menuid=26#198
 Regards, Blunt  > Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:05:07 -0800