[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul

I do like the Iceman's take on this, based on the present times and the nature of the harmonica community itself. I was present at the 2006 Denver SPAH convention, where I think the project found a lot of support.  The harmonica community generally goes "above and beyond the call of duty" when it comes to things harmonica. Since 2006 people in the harmonica community have "unofficially " marketed the project and provided assistance to the film makers in other ways. For the record, I wish them success in this endeavour, eventhough it will not likely appear in Toronto or anywhere in Canada, based on the present movie format. It is now 2013.  If I were a cynical man, I would say that it reminds me of the story of a new harmonica. All supported it; a few got it;  but, most didn't.  Not yet anyways.
There is always hope.

Manfred in Toronto the good.