[Harp-L] Get Up!

Got the notice this morning that my pre-order of Get Up!, the new album by Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite, was ready to download from iTunes. Ben's lap steel and vocals work so well with Charlie's harp playing. Don't hesitate to ad this to your collection. The deluxe version come with a 25 minute video about the making of the album. I've yet to watch it, so I can't comment, but I'm loving the music.

Robert