Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Don't assume it will show where it

Quoting JP: "Me, I think it's a great idea. I don't feel like I'm doing
anyone's work for them and I'm happy to help others, especially when it comes
to  the harmonica community.

And yes, I'm trying to get a screening here in  Ann Arbor. When we have a
venue, I'll let everyone know.

cheers,

--JP"

Kudos, JP. Like you, I wish I could get more involved to get the movie
shown out here in Suffolk County, Long Island since I've been friends with and
supported Marc and Todd for a long time to get their movie shown.  They've
done more than their share for years and it behooves those of us who can
get involved to help. I've already explained to Todd that the time was simply
not sufficient...nor perhaps for the venue I'd had in mind (a theater in
Patchogue).

BUT since there IS a huge Riverhead Blues Festival every Summer on Long
Island's East End --there'd likely be an interest from people out here and  IF
there's another harp-ell'er who lives on Long Island willing to get
involved  I could point him/her to some info and email a few other harmonica
players I know personally who'd likely wish to attend, but someone else  would
have to take on the legwork since I can't.

At the moment all of my time is still being spent with my beloved dog
trying to stave off kidney failure among other issues. It's been going on for
some time and I can't take any time out for a single other  pursuit when she
needs me every couple of hours round the clock. There's  still a chance for
her if I don't give up so sleep has become superfluous,  along with anything
else unrelated to her care.

C'est la vie, we do what we must.

If anyone can get involved for Pocketful of Soul on Long Island,  please
contact me offlist.

Elizabeth
 _EGS1217@xxxxxxxx (mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx)