[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege 2 is Friday April 19 and Saturday April 20, 2013

Hello Harpers

Just confirmed Friday Jan 26.

HarmoniCollege 2 is Friday April 19 and Saturday April 20, 2013. The "bed and breakfast" harmonica event will once again be held at Heritage Farm in Huntington, WV. Friday night is the "meet and greet" and jam session. Saturday is classes from 9am to 5pm with a jam session that night.

This event has been made possible by the help of The Buckeye Harmonica Club of Columbus, OH. We look forward to their participation in this year's event.

This notice is so new, details of the event are not published nor finalized. To read about last year's event, go to our web site at:

www.hhcwv.com or www.theharmonicaclub.com

Jim Rumbaugh