[Harp-L] Pair of CR41's for sale

Hello All,
Selling off some gear to pay for my $2900 furnace.  I have 2 CR41's original black label controlled reluctance from the early 50's that I really hate to see go.  I purchased one from Dennis Greunling, and the other from Thomas Feldmann aka Harpsucker on Youtube.  Both mic's are smokin' hot and I can dig up video clips if necessary. These are the cream of the crop folks. I paid $400 for each of them but willing to take less due to financial circumstances.  Also have a 50W Meteor for sale in the Denver area. http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/3566117968.html
Please contact me off list for details.

Thanks JJ-