[Harp-L] While the cat is away the mice will play lesson special

My wife is going out of town next week and I need to watch our 2 year old
daughter.  However, I still need to make a living.  I have chosen my
busiest harmonica lesson evenings and have hired a babysitter.

I have filled all my time slots but ONE.  I need to find a student for
Wednesday January 30th at 5pm Central Standard Time.

Normally my rate is $50 per hour.  I am offering a skype lesson for only
$25 if you can take this time slot.

If you already are scheduled for this week, please respect that I am trying
to raise MORE money to take care of the bills.  Therefore do not change
your already scheduled lesson to get the discount.  If you want to take
your regular lesson and take the 5pm lesson at the $25 rate as well, that
would be great!

Thank you!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx