[Harp-L] Iphone, ipad, ipod,1k, apps, looping

Attn Eric Miller and others

I have just recently came across an app called the "suggester" that seemed rather cool for testing progression, at least until I got pointed to one called "chordbot". I have only tried the lite version and it really works nice for testing theory. I am going to have to purchase the full version for some accompaniment as it will also run in background behind other apps.

I might as well add some other apps that I would be lost without.
Thumbjam, Loopseque, LoopyHD are the main ones that are special to me.

Noticed 1k has a 30pin audio interface available now, and more note worthy, a bluetooth to midi, 4 pedal board that runs off batteries, for those that want freedom from the AC devil, for pedal looping on IOS. ;)

Capt M

Sent from the star cluster Memory Alpha