Re: [Harp-L] Reminder: Musselwhite & Ben Harper on Tonite Show tonite (1/22)

Yah...the little white lines at the bottom of the video player...if you
ffwd to the very last white line (the rightmost one) they are the last
segment.

Don't do like me and watch the whole thing including every commercial.
 That is bad.