From: "Eric Miller" <miller.eric.t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 12:49:45 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo

I have several SM57s/58's and some nice studio condensers that I've
collected over the years for live vocals and home studio recording of
acoustic instruments, but its time I graduated to something harp-specific.

Before I just go out and buy a green bullet...is the Hohner Hoodoo rig any
good? Anyone with usage experience here? Are there some other similar
finger mics that I should consider?

Thanks, as always, for your guidance.