[Harp-L] VIDEOS- Randy Singer adds new videos of recent concert in Mexico and Al Dimeola

Since returning from headlining the jazz and blues festival in Mexico (I was the principal lead vocalist for the STING tribute), I was able to edit the videos and decided to trim up my YOUTUBE PAGE, delete some older videos and add the new ones.

Below are the links, all the videos are around two minutes each. I even added a video of myself performing with AL DIMEOLA that I have never released.

Many of you will see me in a a setting few have. HD video, particular for the SAN MIGUEL ALLENDE, MEXICO VIDEOS.

I am opening up my drawers of my private life and throwing myself to mercy of my harmonica brethren. I shall be ready for thine slings and arrows. If you are feeling good, please leave comments and if you have some advice or criticism please sharpen your blade because I will be able to learn from all comments. I welcome your honesty. I have yet to release many of these to general pubic. You are the first to see them. Fingers nervous as I hit the send button.

Thank you ALL,

Randy Singer

Randy Singer performs "ALL THIS TIME" at the San Allende Miguel, Mexico International Jazz & Blues Festival in 2012 in front of a sold out audience in the historic Angela Peralta Theater. Mr Singer was the featured vocalist for the "Tribute to STING".

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL9W_3lOOvM

ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK- harmonica solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gStd84ZN0