Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica train recordings

Ross, no serious harmonica chugger should be without "Harmonica Blues" and "Harmonica Masters" CDs, both available, with a host of other great recordings, from Yazoo Records: http://www.yazoorecords.com/index.htm
These two CDs are packed with amazing original recordings by the likes of Freeman Stowers, Jaybird Coleman, DeFord Bailey, and many others. They'll keep you busy for years, guaranteed!

Michelle

Ross Macdonald wrote:

Hey all, I am working on my train chugging sound and am somewhat bored with my current stuff. Need more variety and am looking to shake it up with new ideas and techniques I can work on. Can you point me in the diction of some recorded harmonica train songs that you like? I can think of a few like Madcat's super cool train medly off of the live at the creole cd, Juzzie Smith does a great train song and love me some Peg Leg Sam too. Others?