Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Firebreath

They are nice. Beautiful wood and a great tone. The rosewood comb is
beautiful. It would be interesting to know where it comes from?

You still have to tweak them to make them sound nice. Mine kept getting
plugged on the 7 draw until I fixed the reed.

I think all harmonicas need some work under the hood so the firebreath is
no exception but is an exceptional harmonica. One of my favourites.

Kevin