Re: [Harp-L] Re: Smokey's Georgia

When I went to my first spah (1991), even though I had 22 years at my current job and was already 49 years old, I was still 'wheeeey' down the seniority list. It only took 6 1/2 guys to literally EAT up the summer. And I was #20 out of 27. I put the 5 days together by saving holidays ( I worked most holidays..so they owed me). I think my 2011 slot at Williamsburg may have been better...but I have never seen it. A little more modern. 'Late in the Evening', 'I love you just the way you are', 'Boogie on Raggae woman', 'Crazy', etc.

smo-joe