Subject: [Harp-L] alan wilson biography

Oh boy, I feel for you. This might distract you a little bit. Here's a
video review Jason Ricci did of Blind Owl's music some time back. Thought you
might find it of interest (2 parts):

Canned Heat/Alan Wilson Harmonica Review Part 1

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbDWQO8XNk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbDWQO8XNk)

Canned Heat/Alan Wilson Harmonica Review Part 2

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=929XpVnjheU&list=PL6D8C1D6CEBBFDD43&index=6_

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=929XpVnjheU&list=PL6D8C1D6CEBBFDD43&index=6)

Don't forget to take a couple of your harps with you: you'd be  surprised
by how many people IN the hospital especially in the rec areas and as  you
get into rehab enjoy a wee bit of music, especially nicely played harmonica
music.

Much luck with your surgery and recovery.

Elizabeth

"Message: 10