Re: [Harp-L] Hammond's So Many Roads album

Great album.

So Many Roads, one of the seminal albums of my youth, was, I believe the
record that turned Bob Dylan onto Levon and the Hawks (later known as The
Band). I'm not sure of the recording dates, but it was released in 1965.

John Hammond: vocal and guitar
Charlie Musselwhite: harmonica
Robbie Robertson: guitar
Levon Helm: drums