Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica train recordings

Jason does a decent train at the end of this live video....

http://youtu.be/Qfj_5LzUCfc

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Macdonald <pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica train recordings

Hey all, I am working on my train chugging sound and am somewhat bored with my
current stuff. Need more variety and am looking to shake it up with new ideas
and techniques I can work on. Can you point me in the diction of some recorded
harmonica train songs that you like? I can think of a few like Madcat's super
cool train medly off of the live at the creole cd, Juzzie Smith does a great
train song and love me some Peg Leg Sam too. Others?

Thanks!
Ross Macdonald
Www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad