Re: [Harp-L] CX12 leak

Just to clarify, I own more CX12s than I like to admit, and any mis-alignment has been (in my case) extremely rare. The exception is if any of the 4 little plastic guides inside the cover (you can see them on the inside of the mouthpiece) have been damaged. If any are damaged, probably best to replace the cover.

The axe should disassemble and assemble easily, and when you seat the harmonica inside the cover, it should just fall into place perfectly with very little play in any direction. No extra tweaking should be necessary.

Hope this helps...

- Slim.