Re: [Harp-L] Useage of looping gear

+1 to Noah tragically underrated/appreciated and a monster player.

The harp playing on the MNO video he posted is huge, but check out some of
the riffs on his kickstarter vid...he's in the virtuoso league IMHO.  It
will be a shame if he doesn't end up on everybody's list of greats.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noahhoehn/noah-hoehn-makes-his-debut-solo-album