Re: [Harp-L] Useage of looping gear

Noah...

...actually scratch that. Anybody who didn't watch Noah's first video
really needs to do so *immediately*.  Make sure you stick around until
about the 3m mark.

I can't decide which is more fantastic: the looping, the perfect vocals, or
the *ripping *blues harp.

I mean....speechless.  Noah, I hope you don't mid that I pass this on to a
buddy of mine who owns a record company?  (CandyRat records.....for a long
time thier channel was #1 on YouTube...Andy McKee, etc.)

Un-freaking believable.  It's like Jarle Berhoft and Jason Ricci had a baby.