Re: [Harp-L] Smokey burned Georgia

Thank you very much Larry Sandy, Peter the original Madcat, and to you Rick for the support. Problem with you tube videos.
I don't, nor do I have, my stuff taped. So I only have one if someone sends it to me. Then I would have to see it to see how bad it is.
And I consider most of my stuff unfit for human consumption, and don't approve it.

THEN I can't seem to answer anyone's queries ON you tube as my password is invalid. And every time I try to fix it, or re-apply, I am told "You already HAVE an account".....which is untrue.

BUT, I understand there are a few 'lost' ones out there. So, anything could happen. I thin there's now a slow version of After the Lovin from 2010. Not as good as my 2007 version.

http://youtu.be/S4sSPWrNcks

smo-joe  ( the doo-wop cop)