Re: [Harp-L] Useage of looping gear

sorry..price must have changed since I bought it.

http://forum.loopyapp.com/discussion/7/faq-differences-between-loopy-and-loopy-hd

http://loopyapp.com/ has more info
be sure to join the forums...they are very helpful/quick to reply.

here's a thread comparing it to the RC-50

http://forum.loopyapp.com/discussion/533/my-loopy-looper-works-perfect-better-than-boss-rc-50