[Harp-L] re: REtirement from Videos and Posts

Against my better judgement I allowed this discussion to go forward.  In
the spirit of fairness I allowed the followup discussion.  I've lived to
regret the decision.  I knew at the outset that the first post in the
series was off topic and meta and that as such it would only beget more
off topic and meta discussion.  Thanks to everyone for their tolerance.
I'm calling this one done, no more posts on this topic, thanks,
harp-l-listowner

p.s please do not reply to the list with your comments,  replies to
owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx