Re: [Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

I have learned to thicken my skin over the years and I can't even imagine
being a politician. While they make the decision to put themselves out
there and they can expect a storm of people telling them how much they
suck, it doesn't make it easy.

As far as people with crappy personal lives who post negative comments
because their personal lives suck, who needs em!

I too appreciate all your input and I am surprised at how much you offer
when I think about the business side of things.

I would hope you would both keep on posting and let it slide, as hard as
that is sometimes, when the negative humans misdirect their own
frustrations with themselves and their lives on you.

Your both wonderful human beings. But please, spend time taking a bite out
of life outside the confines of tech videos and online forums. I too find
myself being too much of a harmonica nerd!

All the best!

Kevin