Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO- multiple harmonicas of Big Mama Thornton, John Lee Hooker, Big Walter Horton & Dr Ross - YouTube

pretty sure the order is:

Big Mama
Big Walter
J.B. Lenoir (died two years after this video was shot...only 38 years old.
 John Mayall wrote two songs about his death!)
Dr Ross (guy you like)
John Lee Hooker (guitar player with a harp essentially...out of his league
with this group on harp)

I agree that Dr. Ross kills it. Here's
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BDVjoq1nw>another video of him...playing
bass drum, hi hat, harp, guitar, and vocals all at once.

Big mama kills it too.

You see Buddy Guy was in the credits too?  He's still alive and playing
shows today!