[Harp-L] RETRACTION- Retirement from Videos and Posts

Following is part of the message I was responding to from Elizabeth (EGS1217):

"Then there's the other side of the coin. When a person who  respects
you has made a point to make POSITIVE comments on your videos  or to have
praised you over the years for your contributions not only on list  but ON
your videos and to countless other people purely to build up your watch  list
or your 'likes' yet gets NO feedback whatsoever: Zero. Zilch. Nada,  while
noticing that you DO respond with a fair amount of alacrity to specific  other
people, it tells the responder something and they eventually stop  wasting
their time."

To which I replied as follows:

"I wrote earlier that I am guilty of not writing to compliment in an earlier post.  Thank you Elizabeth for reminding me
of the last time I DID respond in that fashion to someone.  I sent a "job well done" to a certain author of harmonica books for dummies
and received exactly the response you're mentioning above. Nada! Makes you feel real insignificant to the cognoscenti and also says
ta heck with that!"

Since the messages above I have been contacted by Elizabeth and by Winslow Yerxa.  Elizabeth informed me I had misunderstood her
meaning in the above comment to which I stand corrected.  Winslow Yerxa updated me that he had not received my e-mail message thanking him for
his commentary regarding Golden Melody harps and congratulating him on a fine book (Blues Harmonica for Dummies). My perception of Winslow
ignoring my message is what prompted my comments in response to Elizabeth's post.

Here is the upshot!! I RESPECTFULLY RETRACT WHAT I SAID REGARDING WINSLOW YERXA. I TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVE MY MESSAGE.
His comments in our subsequent communication have led me to believe he's an honest gentleman and didn't deserve what I had indicated.  For that I apologize
and going forward, I will keep my thoughts, comments, congratulations, and rants to myself.

Roger