[Harp-L] Strobo Flip (was Strobosoft tuning)

Joe Spiers wrote:The tuner displays the lowest pitch it hears. Also works with the iPhone app, if not then you need to update the app. Why is this cool? Difference tones! For example 2 draw on an A harp is E4. 2-3 draw together gives a difference tone at E2, 2 octaves lower. When tuning JI, we want the diff tone cents values to match the root. You still need to use your ears. But this tool can help you figure things out.

Does anyone have any tuning tips using Peterson's virtual tuner, the Strobo Flip?  I like my harps to have sweet chords.
Ron