[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul: Film Screening in your Area (Request Now)

Dear Harp L:
It is here - see below.  Please request a screening in your area.  If the hyperlinks do not work, please go to tugg dot com and search for pocket full of soul.
Thank you so much for your patience and support.
Todd

Pocket Full of Soul

Do you want to see Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary?   You can!  If you are interested in joining our grass roots effort to bring the film to your area for a one night only private screening on Thursday, February 28, 2013, click on the Request a Screening link below.

Request a Screening

After you Request a Screening, you need to fill out a form and provide some information.  Then, spread the word!  In order to have a private screening, we need to meet the designated minimum number of RSVPs.  Please invite your family, friends, co-workers and anyone who loves music.  Use email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, etc. Add this link to your webpage.  Get the message out.  Our goal is to have the film play all across the United States for this one night only event!

How to make the screening special: Make it a party!  Bring your harmonica!   If you are in a band and want to play at the event, perfect! If you know a great harmonica player and want them to play at the event, that's cool too! Or, have a fundraiser for a charity of your choice.  Have an Q&A with a harmonica player from the film or even a harmonica lesson from your local harmonica legend.  Each private screening can be totally unique.  Have fun with it!

FAQs:

1. How do I get started?  Request a screening at the link above.
2. How much does it cost to bring Pocket Full of Soul to my local theater? There is no fee other than the price of admission (whatever the theater charges for tickets).
3. Will there be another one night only screening in my area?  Not in the forseeable future.  Act while you can.
4. What is it rated?  It is not, but it is a family friendly film.
5. What is Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary about? Pocket Full of Soul is a comprehensive documentary which explores the mythos surrounding the harmonica and the unique relationships forged between the instrument and its players. The film delivers an unvarnished and exciting look at the harmonica's rich subculture, it's versatility across music genres, and its subsequent ubiquity. Get up close and personal with the famous, infamous, and totally unknown players as a universal tale of passion, creativity, and musical celebration unfolds. Featuring interviews with Clint Black, Delbert McClinton, John Popper (of Blues Traveler), James Cotton, Magic Dick (of J. Geils Band), Robert Klein, Peter Madcat Ruth, Lee Oskar (of WAR) and many more. Narrated by Huey Lewis. For more information, please go to www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com

Join us in bringing this documentary to a theater near you!

PFOS

Forward email

This email was sent to tslobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  Privacy Policy.

Pocket Full of Soul | 1900 West Loop South, Suite 1910 | Houston | TX | 77027