Re: [Harp-L] Swing vs. Shuffle

Jason Ricci once said to me about swing: "Sure, swing is a type of rhythm,
but within that framework, swing is about messing with that rhythm. A
computer can't swing. You need to mix things up - hit the mark just a
little early, or a little late now and then."

(Jason, if you're reading this, and if I've misquoted you, please forgive
me. It was many years ago.)

 - Blake

--
*http://www.46long.com*