[Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

Elizabeth writes:
"Then there's the other side of the coin, Dave. When a person who  respects
you has made a point to make POSITIVE comments on your videos  or to have
praised you over the years for your contributions not only on list  but ON
your videos and to countless other people purely to build up your watch  list
or your 'likes' yet gets NO feedback whatsoever: Zero. Zilch. Nada,  while
noticing that you DO respond with a fair amount of alacrity to specific  other
people, it tells the responder something and they eventually stop  wasting
their time."

I wrote earlier that I am guilty of not writing to compliment in an earlier post.  Thank you Elizabeth for reminding me
of the last time I DID respond in that fashion to someone.  I sent a "job well done" to a certain author of harmonica books for dummies
and received exactly the response you're mentioning above. Nada! Makes you feel real insignificant to the cognoscenti and also says
ta heck with that!  Roger