From: "Matthew Smart" <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:59:59 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

I found myself getting resentful last night because I answered several
questions in the last few days on this forum and posted 5 free videos
and only one person thanked me. But I realize that it is my own personal
expectations and I have no reason to feel that way. Many of the items I
share are linked to things that I sell (which may annoy you), but the
truth is that the profit margin on tools is crap and I do it more
because I spent 10 years in my mancave figuring this stuff out and I
want to share it. You can watch most of them and not buy anything from
me and still find them helpful.

I have decided to retire from making videos and postingon this forum
anymore because it is not worth my time. I can't remember the last time
a member of the opposite sex crossed the threshold of apartment and so
I'm going to focus more on living a good life instead of making geeky
videos and answering harp tech questions.

Here are the last new videos I made, which include reed gapping and
embossing. 7 vids total. No purchase required. My gift to you.

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/harmonicashimstock_p/shimstock.htm

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/harmonicalightbox_p/lightbox.htm

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/HarmonicaReedGappingTool_p/brasstl.htm

Regards and thank you to the few people that watched my videos or read
my posts.

--
hetrickharmonica@xxxxxx
www.hetrickharmonica.com