[Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

Matthew Smart wrote:
"I have decided to retire from making videos and posting on this forum anymore because it is not worth my time."

Very unfortunate!  I appreciate the work of every harp wizard that posts videos that help me... but am guilty of not responding very often to the person who did so.
I guess I tend to think (wrongly) these folks are already so much a part of the mainstream, are so well known, they don't need accolades from the less informed. After a long career in health care
I can state unequivocally that most comments, posts, and letters received, after the fact, tend to focus on flaws..rather than the good things that occurred.  It seems an unfortunate fact of life in our society
that many heroes remain unrewarded and unknown for that reason.

So, Matthew, sorry to hear of your decision, but thank you indeed for the help you've given many people like myself, and good luck with your new endeavor.
Roger