[Harp-L] pat ramsey recordings

After hearing some fine players speak so highly of Pat's playing (esp.
Jason Ricci), I did some YouTube searching and really like what he did.
 I'm about to purchase the three albums available on Pat's site
here<http://www.patramsey.com/cd.php>
.

Two questions about Pat's work:

- The fourth album "Live at the Grand" is out of stock, and some are
available used on Amazon.  Before I throw $35 at a live CD...has anybody
heard it and can attest that its solid/well recorded?  Live CDs can
sometimes be sketchy production wise...

- Besides the albums listed on his site (list below) are there any other
"must have" recorded work by Pat?  Looks like he did tons of session work
(Johnny Winter, etc.)

Thanks.