From: Eric Miller
Sent: 09 January 2013 00:44
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] big harmonicas

so, as a new player who is used to the standard sized 10 hole marine band
size harp...whenever I see a picture of somebody sporting one of these big
harps I wonder what they are.

I know chromatics are bigger...but I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys are
strictly diatonic guys based on their playing styles.

what are these big harps?

here's <http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LffMieGML._SL500_AA300_.jpg>an
example

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LffMieGML._SL500_AA300_.jpg