Re: [Harp-L] Re: BRAND NEW CONCEPT IN EFFECTS PROCESSORS--Zoom MS-100BT MultiStomp Effects Pedal with Bluetooth | Sweetwater.com

I forgot NAMM is this month.  I wonder what will come out for modelling.  I
might hold off on the G5.  I ordered one and it won't ship until next week
as it was on backorder from musiciansfriend.com.  If something from
Digitech or another big name competes with the M9, I might just go all
effects with the Sansamp.