[Harp-L] Subject: Jason Ricci

For those Jason Ricci fans (and I know you're out there), here's his
touring schedule. Yes, you heard right. He has a new band and they're coming to
New York!

Terra Blues, in fact--Jason's old stomping grounds. He understood when I
told him I wasn't sure I could be there tomorrow and Thursday (hope I have
the  days of the week correct)- said 'we'll be back soon' enough. Here's the
touring  schedule so you can check for yourselves.

Can I tell you how stoked I am, even if I don't make it to this particular
trip of his to New York? Please, SOMEbody get it on video?

He's now being repped by Piedmont Talent who also just happen to rep James
Cotton, Sugar Blue, Mike Zito, Canned Heat, Johnny Winter, Candye Kane
among  others. He's in great company. The boy is back!

Elizabeth

"Upcoming Tour Dates for: _Jason  Ricci_
(http://www.piedmonttalent.com/artists/artist.cfm?id=179) "

_http://www.piedmonttalent.com/tour-dates/index.cfm?id=179_
(http://www.piedmonttalent.com/tour-dates/index.cfm?id=179)

   January 2013  1/9/2013 through 1/10/2013 NEW YORK CITY NY TERRA BLUES
1/11/2013  PITTSBURGH PA MOONDOGS  1/12/2013  AUBURN HILLS MI CALLAHANS MUSIC
HALL  1/13/2013  MISHAWAKA IN MARTHA'S MIDWAY TAVERN  1/18/2013  KALAMAZOO
MI THE STATE THEATER  1/19/2013  CLEVELAND OH WILBERTS  April 2013  4/6/2013
 LAROSE LA TBOIS BLUES FESTIVAL  July 2013  7/6/2013  DIEPENBEEK BELGIUM
HOOKROCK FESTIVAL  7/12/2013  MOL BELGIUM CAFÉ GOMPELHOF  7/13/2013  DE
BOSUIL-WEERT NETHERLANDS BOSPOP FESTIVAL  September 2013  9/6/2013  ROTHBURY MI
DELTA FROST BLUES FESTIVAL