[Harp-L] Re: 9. Sinister Minister Tab? (Mike Fugazzi)

You could always go to the source and get Howard Levy himself to teach you
in a personal masterclass at his online school :) In fact, he does a lesson
on this song, deconstructing all the pieces, note by note, chord by chord.
Then he illustrates how a virtuoso rips an obscene solo....

Good luck--and hope to see you at the school!

Ansel

P.S. www.howardlevyharmonicaschool.com