[Harp-L] Antonio Serrano, a great chromatic harmonica player from Spain -VIDEO

THANKS TO SLIM FOR UNDERSCORING THE GREATNESS OF THIS ARTIST!!!!!!!!

Slim Heilpern
I've been listening to a lot of Antonio Serrano, a great chromatic harmonica player from Spain, lately. Especially his album Zamba Nueva with Jose Reinoso -- wonderful stuff.

I hope you'll enjoy a video just posted, although this just shows off only one side of his playing, he covers a hell of a lot of ground on my favorite instrument...

http://youtu.be/8g2rK5LjQkw